Tuesday, May 26, 2009

30 weeks!

So this is what a preggo Jen looks like at 30 weeks. I don't feel too bad, but I still have 10 weeks to go (if I'm lucky, only 7 weeks). We have been working on Wyatt's nursery and bit by bit it really does look like a baby's room and thankfully no longer a storage room. Hopefully soon I'll take some pictures of his room, probably after the baby shower. I am attempting to exercise as much as Wyatt will allow, but lately he's been practicing his escape route and the Braxton Hicks don't feel great. I love how the experts say "they aren't painful" yea right, they lie. It's not that they hurt, it's that he puts soooo much pressure on me that I just don't want to move! Oh well, we are in the homeward stretch, I can make it!




1 comment:

micki (MVision Photography) said...

I sure wish I could be there with a camera taking pics of you while you are pregnant (you are radiant).

Wish I could be there for the baby shower too.

Your gift will be on the way as soon as I can get out of this OMG WE ARE PACKING and I'm getting wedding pictures out. I haven't seen the light of day yet.

HUGS!! ~ micki