Sunday, May 3, 2009

Baby Wyatt 27 weeks

Today we went in for another ultrasound and it is always so cool to see Wyatt. He is about 2lbs now and he is just so dang cute. They made a dvd of him moving around, sadly it can't be copied or uploaded...such a bummer. He loves to put his hands in front of his face and we had to keep poking at him to get him to move his hands. Only 13 weeks to go and I am getting pretty nervous about bringing him home. We are still working on the nursery and finishing up the registry. My baby shower is set for June 14th, and thankfully it looks like my mom will be able to make it. I'm getting big, but Brian says it's all baby. That makes me feel better. I keep working out and eating right, it seems to be paying off. I am looking forward to finally meeting my little kung fu fighter, he kicks a lot these days.




No comments: