Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Life without coffee.......day 5

Today is Tuesday. Tuesdays are typically rough on me because of many meetings I must attend. Wyatt woke us up around 2:30am, had a bottle and went back to sleep. It took me a while to finally get back to sleep, but I finally did and then the alarm went off at 5am on the dot....lucky me. I felt groggy in the shower and hoped it would wear off. I felt ok though, and eventually my pep kicked in and I was good to go. Nothing like some Guns N'Roses and Janes Addiction while stuck in traffic to get the blood pumping. Honestly, the song "Been Caught Stealing" really gets me going with it's peppy beat and catchy lyrics. I really love that song! Anyhow, so I made it through day 5 without coffee, 25 days and this habit is kicked!!

No comments: