Monday, August 2, 2010

Life without coffee......day 4

Hello Monday!! Today was rough, especially since Brian and I didn't get much sleep last night. Wyatt woke up 4 times last night and I knew this was a test of my willpower. I found myself in Wyatt's room again as he was back in bed....again....so I knelt to pray to ask the Lord to help me get through Monday without coffee. I also reminded Him that it was really unfair to give me such little sleep and then have me survive a Monday with no coffee.....He wasn't really listening, and was more than likely laughing at me. BUT.....I did it!! I survived Monday with no coffee. I kept drinking water all day, trying to stay refreshed, it seemed to help. Around 2pm I felt the "holy crap I'm tired" but got up from my desk and walked around a bit. 4 days down, 26 to go until this habit is changed. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.........

No comments: