Sunday, August 1, 2010

Life without coffee.....day 3.

So I have given up coffee. Today was supposed to be my absolute last day of coffee, but instead I foolishly didn't have any on Friday (and Friday was evil last week....so much crap to do at work, so little time....zero energy) and I didn't have any on Saturday either. Our Chaplain told me 30 days and a habit is broken....ok, so 27 to go. I feel completely zapped of energy and I pray this will get better. Brian's mom is here, so at least she's drinking down my coffee supply in a hurry. Once it's gone, I'll pack up the coffee pot and put it away for when we have visitors. I guess I have to find new favorite drinks at starbucks that are not coffee based....that will be very difficult because I love the Java Chip Frappuccino......too bad it's main ingredient is java LOL!! Ok, positive thoughts, I know I can do this and I know this is what I am supposed to be doing. Pray pray pray and pray some more, I will be ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site schooleyfam.blogspot.com
Is this possible?