Friday, September 23, 2011

I am going to get this right......

It would appear once again I have commitment issues with my blog. That's ok, it's the same with my journal. I guess this is why I never got a tattoo, I can't commit to something like that because I don't know what I'll like 10 years from now. BUT I know what you're thinking.....how can you be married if you have commitment issues? It's not like that. I can commit to a person, just not "things". Life has been going pretty lately. Ian is getting so big! He is 4 1/2 months old now, and Wyatt turned 2 last month. Wyatt said his first sentence to me the other day without my help. We were in the car and he asked "Can I have lemonade please?" WOW!!!! My response: "Of course! Thank you for asking so nicely!" I am totally impressed. Ian began rolling from his back to his tummy a few days before hitting 4 months and has been rolling tummy to back since he was 13 days old. He didn't like tummy time at all and now he wants to be on his tummy all the time.......perhaps he'll take after me....unable to decide what he wants LOL. I went to my first Ren Fair last weekend. I took Wyatt with me and had a blast! We met up with our friends Michele and Dave and really enjoyed the afternoon. Wyatt rode his first pony and elephant! He absolutely loved it. On the way home he was so tired he passed out immediately. Such a cute little mancub, even if he is entering the "terrible twos". My friend Heidi warns me "it's not 2 you have to worry about, it's 3". In the meantime we share our little moments together and I love them. I have introduced Wyatt to "The Black Eyed Peas" and he's hooked. Yep, I did that. I have to say I don't mind, except he now repeats the word "DAAAMMMMNNN" from the song "pump it" so I am quickly trying to implant the word "BAM" in its place. We'll see how that goes. Anyhow, so those are my thoughts for today. I am going to think about trying to be a better blogger. That's all I can promise.

No comments: