Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's here!!!

It's here, I can hardly believe it!!! Target is finally on island and it's soft opening is March 4-7 with the grand opening on March 8th! I am so excited, I can work on the baby registry in real life, not just online. My friend Abby and I drove there last night, but there was a security guard in the parking lot. She stopped us and asked "what is your business here?" so I just looked at her with a huge smile and said "honestly, I just want to take a picture of Target so I can blog that it is actually here on island." The lady just shrugged her shoulders and said "ok, have a nice night!" I guess she was sympathetic to our cause, either way, here is the evidence to prove it!!


2 comments:

micki said...

I remember back in 1994 with WALMART first opened up....

wow! :)

Michelle said...

Target! Where is it? If only it would have opened there 5 years ago!!!