Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's a boy!

Today we went to First Look Hawaii so we could peek at the gender. It's a boy! Clear as day it's a boy! We are both so very excited and I am getting more and more hormonal, so of course I cried. It was so neat to see him move around. He kept putting his hands in his mouth and wiggling around. I can't feel it yet, but I am looking forward to the day I can feel him. I called my parents and I guess Dad owes Mom $20, she bet we're having a boy. Brian's mom cried (so I don't feel so alone!!) I have my checkup this week with my OB so I'll let her know and show her the pictures.



1 comment:

Megan S said...

Awww... How many weeks are you? Boys are a lot of fun, especially if you get of the All Boy variety. I'm sending some boy stuff to Emily Thompson, but as you know, since I had two boys, I have plenty to go around if you want some boy clothes too.