Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Holes

Today is 1 week and 1 day after my surgery.
I'm still moving slow, but that's ok. I'm sore which is to be expected. Brian could not make it out here to help me, that part sucks. It's not like I can't function without him, I would have enjoyed having him around. I am more or less whining at this point. I guess he's lucky though, parts of the recovery have been gross and rather unpleasant. Over the weekend Andrew (hooray for Andrew, he's been so awesome!) took pictures of me taking the nasty medication I am not taking anymore. I have 5 new holes in my abdomen and they are nice and small. Today I am off to see my surgeon for follow up. Thankfully I had all this done in time to be ready for ski season!































1 comment:

daveandmarie said...

Jen explain again to me what you had done, and where is it that you live and what is it that you do. I know you told me but hey am an old lady and have forgot.
Marie