Sunday, October 7, 2007

Jen-isms

Every once in a while I say something very profound, but most of the time I just say random Jen-isms that make very little sense to people who don't know me very well. Tonight as I was sitting with my friend Andrew watching "Saved" the song "God Only Knows" was playing as the opening credits rolled. I looked at him and said "This is my favorite Beach Boys song" because it absolutely is. Now he looks at me and recalls a bizarre Jen-ism. Apparently many moons ago we were talking about the Beach Boys and I told him "when it is snowing and freezing outside I like to turn the heat up, turn on the Beach Boys and dance around my room in my underwear and pretend it is summer." Apparently this is a good idea, because he's tried it and agrees it works. He reminds me of the importance of closing the curtains so no one can view this spectacle. In times like these it is important to have friends around who can remind you of the important things in life, such as how to make a cold place feel like summer.

2 comments:

micki said...

I used to sing "my baby takes the morning train, he works from nine to five and then, he takes another home again, to find her waiting for him." Sheanna Easton. LOL ~ YEP!! That and ALL the songs to GREESE YEP! :) HUGS!!

Megan S said...

Ha. I've seen you do that.